Skip to content

Stay home. Save lives.

Close alert

Premier's Economic and Social Recovery Advisory Council

Online Public Consultation

We are providing the opportunity for all Tasmanians to provide input on their longer-term recovery ideas and approaches. We are particularly interested in ideas that you have that could help to empower Tasmanians and Tasmanian organisations to build their own future on the pathway to recovery.

The Council wants its recommendations to the Government, business and the community to be practical and to deliver outcomes within a 2-5 year timeframe. Please keep this in mind when making your suggestions.

To make it easier, we have developed an online form for people to use. The online form is designed to enable Tasmanians to quickly and easily share their ideas with us, in a short, sharp, brief format.

To help us analyse the feedback we get from the community, we are collecting just three mandatory bits of information - your age, your postcode and your employment status.  While it is helpful to know who has provided the input, you can choose to provide suggestions anonymously by leaving the personal details blank. If you are putting forward your suggestions on behalf of an organisation, please let us know by completing that box.

Email address:
Employment Status*:

Which of the following themes is your idea/recommendation best categorised by?*

Please provide your comments in the text box (up to 2000 characters)

Questions marked with a * are required.

Personal information provided here is collected by the Department of State Growth, which will manage that information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.  The personal information collected here may be used by the Department for the purpose of contacting the submitter for further details on their recovery ideas and recommendations.  The Department may also use the information for related purposes, or disclose it to third parties in circumstances allowed for by law.  You have the right to access your personal information by request to the Department and you may be charged a fee for this service.

If you wish to make more traditional written submissions, you can do this also. Please send your submission to